'Justice League: War' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-01-2015, 12:49 PM

Default 'Justice League: War' - High-Def Digest Review

Shannon has reviewed 'Justice League: War'. He says there's more than enough to recommend here. Read on for all the details....

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/9979...eague_war.html
Old 04-01-2015, 02:03 PM

What's up with the review on all these old DC Comics movies? Not that I don't appreciate the reviews. If you had to get the movies the steelbooks and Best Buy exclusives with figurine were all sold out and your option is buying from eBay.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:44 PM
HDD Reviewer/Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by videophile View Post
What's up with the review on all these old DC Comics movies? Not that I don't appreciate the reviews. If you had to get the movies the steelbooks and Best Buy exclusives with figurine were all sold out and your option is buying from eBay.
These were titles that we didn't originally get screeners for from Warners, but that both have sequels (the recently released 'Throne of Atlantis' and this month's 'Batman vs. Robin'), so we thought it was a good idea to go back and review this one and 'Son of Batman', since the newer titles are connected to these older ones.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:46 PM

This movie is not only absolute horse****, but it is an insult to the entirety of these DC movies.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
This movie is not only absolute horse****, but it is an insult to the entirety of these DC movies.
I agree. I'm a big fan of the DC animated films but this was a complete crapshoot of a film. The only thing I sort of liked for the film was Cyborg but that was about it.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:55 PM

I kind of liked it. Preciate the review. I may have to pick this one up.