'Son of Batman' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-01-2015, 12:33 PM

Default 'Son of Batman' - High-Def Digest Review

Shannon has reviewed 'Son of Batman'. He enjoyed this film, even though he prefers it when Batman works alone. This is recommended. Here's why...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/10642/son_batman.html
Old 04-01-2015, 01:59 PM

Really??? This was released almost a year ago. Someone on eBay is selling the steelbook edition together with the Best Buy exclusive edition with figurine.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:47 PM
HDD Reviewer/Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by videophile View Post
Really??? This was released almost a year ago. Someone on eBay is selling the steelbook edition together with the Best Buy exclusive edition with figurine.
As I noted in the 'Justice League War' thread, this movie is getting a sequel in April ('Batman vs. Robin'), so since we didn't get this one covered upon initial release, we thought it was a good time to go back and get the review done.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:46 PM

While an improvement over War, this was still a pretty lackluster outing that insulted both Ra's and Talia. Not to mention it features the worst incarnation of Deathstroke ever on screen.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
While an improvement over War, this was still a pretty lackluster outing that insulted both Ra's and Talia. Not to mention it features the worst incarnation of Deathstroke ever on screen.

Once again I agree but I might of liked it just a bit more than you let on. The biggest complaint for me is the voice acting of Deathstroke, but maybe it's because I just watched my copy last week. Plus I think the way they portrayed him on Arrow last year was hard to top for the animated flick. Both in the voice and overall tone of the character