The Toxic Avenger Part III: The Last Temptation of Toxie' is coming May 12 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-23-2015, 01:58 PM

Default The Toxic Avenger Part III: The Last Temptation of Toxie' is coming May 12

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1961...onoftoxie.html
Old 03-23-2015, 02:53 PM

Troma have bungled past releases of their flagship series. They've frequently put out the wrong cut of the films and had other technical problems with their relases. I think I'll wait for them to put out an affordable box set of all the Toxie movies, and then I'll wait for it to be reviewed to confirm that it contains the right cuts of the films and the right presentation of all the titles, then I'll buy that.
Old 03-23-2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
Troma have bungled past releases of their flagship series. They've frequently put out the wrong cut of the films and had other technical problems with their relases. I think I'll wait for them to put out an affordable box set of all the Toxie movies, and then I'll wait for it to be reviewed to confirm that it contains the right cuts of the films and the right presentation of all the titles, then I'll buy that.
I think I'll just stick with my current Toxic Avenger boxed set that has the Saturday morning cartoon with it as well....honestly its a Troma movie and the DVDs look good, this was stuff I used to watch on USAs Up All Night in horrible quality and they pretty much ARE horrible quality anyways, but thats the B movie charm from yesterday, not sure an HD rip is really something to care much about for these movies
Old 03-24-2015, 07:20 AM

If you already own them on some format, then I would probably stick with that, too. I don't own any of them. I used to rent them on VHS and my local grindhouse would show them, so I never bothered to buy them.

I think Kaufman should just release one big Troma anthology like that Andy Sidaris box set.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
If you already own them on some format, then I would probably stick with that, too. I don't own any of them. I used to rent them on VHS and my local grindhouse would show them, so I never bothered to buy them.

I think Kaufman should just release one big Troma anthology like that Andy Sidaris box set.
Oh well yeah, if you dont own any at all.....you might still be better off picking up the DVD box set that has all the proper unrated cuts anyways