'Muck' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-23-2015, 11:28 AM

Default 'Muck' - High-Def Digest Review

Matthew has reviewed 'Muck'. He says this is not a fun movie. He also says you can skip it. Here's why...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/16037/muck.html
Old 03-23-2015, 05:27 PM

Default This movie should have been titled Boobs

Literally that's all this movie is. A bunch of women becoming topless. Nudity is fine but this is just too much. The director probably never seen a naked woman in his whole life so he just saw actresses as a way to see another pair. Another gripe is it's apparently the second in a planned trilogy. With the next film being released next year the prequel and the last being the sequel. So with this film you are basically told nothing about anything. They want you to watch the whole trilogy, but those who have seen the muck sure as heck have no interest in seeing anything else related to this mess of a film.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:24 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Eek, half a point for the movie itself. Would I assume that 3/4 of that 1/2 point are for the cover art? I had never heard about this movie and had placed it on my "wishlist" based on the description and cover art.

Guess this is why we have reviewers ! Will certainly catch it on Netflix down the road to see just how bad it is.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:47 PM

Thanks for the review. I'll definitely be skipping this POS.

WHY does something like THIS get a blu-ray release, and a movie like The Changeling doesn't? Baffling. Truly baffling.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:51 AM

You know - this movie is a complete mystery to me too - It was also REALLY hard to get screen caps that didn't include bare butts or breasts, and at the same time were still interesting to look at. Apparently this is the middle part of a trilogy - the prequel is about to start filming after a successful crowdfunding effort. The Wikipedia entry is a hoot if you want a good read. The names alone made me hate it - Troit. Trite + Troy = Triot! Get it?!? Such a waste of valuable resources.