If Universal goes neutral? - High-Def Digest Forums
View Poll Results: After Universal goes neutral?
I’m not giving up till the last of HD DVD boys convert!! 2 7.69%
I’m done - not coming here anymore and enjoy Blu-ray 6 23.08%
I’ll still come and observe 18 69.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2007, 07:52 PM

Default If Universal goes neutral?

My question is to everybody that “IF” Universal goes neutral… are you still going to come to smackdown area
I see that Weinstein is going neutral or exclusive to Blu-ray and the last one left is Universal.
I for myself will stop coming here….I think there would be no point for me to smackdown HD DVD guys. You know I do have soul

So, please just your thoughts and choose the options above
Old 08-02-2007, 08:02 PM

What choices are those? If your choices were targeted for Blu ray fans this poll should have been placed on the Blu section. This needs to be moved.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper77 View Post
What choices are those? If your choices were targeted for Blu ray fans this poll should have been placed on the Blu section. This needs to be moved.
I second that.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:05 PM

Oh here it is!!

Well HD DVD got third option - If universal goes neutral - theres nothing left to smackdown. So, the third option for HD DVD guys
Old 08-02-2007, 08:10 PM

why are blu boys so fascinated with universal going blu. Seems youguys are really upset and obsessed with universal!
Old 08-02-2007, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nore15 View Post
why are blu boys so fascinated with universal going blu. Seems youguys are really upset and obsessed with universal!
yes, that is it -_-

Well after that, atleast there can be one nice format for all to enjoy. As for smackdown goes, I can see it being kept open. Obviously the gaming portion of it but even the BD vs HD DVD. It will just be a rant session "omg, this BD didnt come with this, I miss HD DVD"
Old 08-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Banned

This thread is nuckin futs.....................
Old 08-02-2007, 08:24 PM

If Universal goes Neutral in 2008 they will have over 125+ HD DVD titles already released. Chances of them carrying over all of those titles to BLU RAY may take years, or may not happen at all. Most likely they will release big selling HD DVD titles like Bourne, Serenity, Kong and Pitch Black first.

Personally I think the SMACKDOWN forum is silly and getting old.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:32 PM

I think we go too into detail with this. We have to wait until the general public (population) get their hands on this stuff and then we will see. The Truth is HD DVD and blu will go on for a few more years. I tell my firends about blu and hd dvd and they look at me as if im from a different planet, most people dont care about the war, it will boil down to cheap hardware and software prices. Even if Uni goes neutral which i doubt because they have invested so highly in HD DVD it will not happen for a long long time.

People talk about smackdowns but at the end of the day i can get all the decent high ef movies i want on hd dvd. If and when the time comes i may invest in a ps3 if the price comes down for the blu-ray player. Other than that i can watch all the new titles by warner, paramount, universal etc.

though it will be a damn shame not to watch Spiderman on HD DVD!
Old 08-02-2007, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper77 View Post
I agree.

It is sad seeing so many lame anti-HD DVD posts.