'My Old Lady' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-30-2015, 12:20 PM

Default 'My Old Lady' - High-Def Digest Review

Matthew has reviewed ‘My Old Lady’. He says most audiences should enjoy this film starring Kevin Kline, Maggie Smith, and Kristin Scott Thomas. This Blu-ray features solid video and fine audio. Worth a look.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/15521/myoldlady.html
Old 01-30-2015, 07:28 PM

We watched it two weeks ago and enjoyed it. Some scenes, as you said, seemed a little forced, but all in all it is a nice effort.
Great to see Kevin Kline in something good again. I have to agree. He was my favorite 90's actor and then disappeared in crap land.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boguspomp View Post
Great to see Kevin Kline in something good again. I have to agree. He was my favorite 90's actor and then disappeared in crap land.
Yeah - I was a tad worried going in, his last couple movies haven't been the best, I was glad this is one I can recommend to people that it's worth their time.