'Frank' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-21-2015, 08:31 PM

Default 'Frank' - High-Def Digest Review

Luke has reviewed 'Frank'. He says this is a funny, entertaining and touching little story about never giving up. The Blu-ray is worth checking out. Here's why...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/15547/frank.html
Old 01-22-2015, 08:14 AM
Banned

I'm one of those people that always liked Gwar for their music. Never found anything to like about Kiss.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attebery View Post
Luke has reviewed 'Frank'. He says this is a funny, entertaining and touching little story about never giving up. The Blu-ray is worth checking out. Here's why...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/15547/frank.html
Oddly charming, creepy, funny, and touching film with great music. Wanted more Sonorprflbhoweveryouspellit music. Truly rewatchable.
Old 01-30-2015, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robnix View Post
Oddly charming, creepy, funny, and touching film with great music. Wanted more Sonorprflbhoweveryouspellit music. Truly rewatchable.
When you rewatch it, pay some attention to Scoot McNairy's character. I have a theory that
Spoiler
Scoot McNairy's character might not be real, that's he's a "tyler durden" of Domhnall Gleeson's character. I'm thinking this because:
- Frank attracts mentally ill people
- one of the bandmates claims that Domhnall simply walked on stage uninvited, yet he was not only called by McNairy to fill in, but pushed on-stage by McNairy
- once Frank accepts him, Domhnall doesn't need McNairy anymore - hence the death

Let me know if I'm totally crazy.
Old 01-30-2015, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Hickman View Post
When you rewatch it, pay some attention to Scoot McNairy's character. I have a theory that
Spoiler
Scoot McNairy's character might not be real, that's he's a "tyler durden" of Domhnall Gleeson's character. I'm thinking this because:
- Frank attracts mentally ill people
- one of the bandmates claims that Domhnall simply walked on stage uninvited, yet he was not only called by McNairy to fill in, but pushed on-stage by McNairy
- once Frank accepts him, Domhnall doesn't need McNairy anymore - hence the death

Let me know if I'm totally crazy.
Interesting, will let you know.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robnix View Post
Interesting, will let you know.
I haven't rewatched to see if my theory has any merit, so it might completely fall apart.