Individual Indy Discs vs The complete series Set - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-30-2014, 12:01 PM

Default Individual Indy Discs vs The complete series Set

Hi All! New Forum member here! Happy holidays to all. So as many of you probably did as well but I picked up the first three Indy Films in their individual boxes this past black friday due to the crazy prices. I already had the crystal skull from a previous deal back when that came out on Blu before the complete set came out.

My question is, is it worth to pick up the complete series? I do enjoy bonus features but didn't know if those features are worth returning the individual discs and wait for another sale on the complete series. Appreciate anyone who has thoughts!

Thanks!

Glenn
Old 11-30-2014, 01:15 PM

I don't care one way or another about bonus features ever. The complete set comes in a very nice bluray book style case, with fantastic artwork throughout the whole book, plus it has a set of lithographs. I'm pretty happy with it.