'Little House on the Prairie: Season Three' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-02-2014, 12:33 PM

Default 'Little House on the Prairie: Season Three' - High-Def Digest Review

Bryan has reviewed 'Little House on the Prairie: Season Three'. This is recommended. Here's why...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1265...asonthree.html
Old 10-02-2014, 01:53 PM

"Cash takes over pastor duties, but also is planning on taking on all the money from the collection plates and heading off, but he has a change of heart when he sees the overall goodness of Walnut Grove and its people. Reminds me a little of Smurf Village in that if anyone evil came into the village to sabotage the Smurfs, their overall genuine happiness would convert the evil doers to decent people."

I'm surprised you didn't make a reference to the Andy Griffith show too, as that's basically what much of the series is about. Pull over speeder, speeder refuses to pay for ticket, sits in jail, while Andy his family make them realize Mayberry isn't such a bad little town after all. The Buddy Epsen episode, where he played a thieving hobo and stole took the purse that aunt Bee threw into the garbage, just so that Opie would quit looking at him as a hero, was a classic.

I see the Little House seasons may be coming to a halt on blu-ray, unless something has changed recently. They've put all of the seasons up through streaming services, or are planning to. I don't really plan to buy them digitally but do have all three of the seasons on blu-ray and would likely buy all 9, if/when they come out.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Thanks Bryan. If anything is to come out of three seasons now with excellent reviews it's that I am guilty of not buying them yet. What the hell is my excuse? Currently this season is listed at $17.89.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
Thanks Bryan. If anything is to come out of three seasons now with excellent reviews it's that I am guilty of not buying them yet. What the hell is my excuse? Currently this season is listed at $17.89.
Yeah, all three were under $18 when they came out. The deals are so good, that I always buy two copies, one for me and one for my mom. If all television series were similar in price to this, I would have tons more television sows on Blu.