Disney's Fun & Fancy Free coming August 12th - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Default Disney's Fun & Fancy Free coming August 12th

Looks like Disney's Fun & Fancy Free is in fact coming August 12th.

Fun & Fancy Free is part of a 2-movie collection which also includes The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad.

PURCHASE @AMAZON
Old 08-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

There is some confusion about this release. Adventures of Ichabod & Mr Toad is listed as having its own release, seen HERE which if you follow thru the Amazon purchase process, there is still no cover art and an odd price.

But to purchase Fun & Fancy Free you are connected to a 2-movie pack that also includes Adventures of Ichabod & Mr Toad - cover art and all.

I suspect the only way to buy either movie will be with the 2-movie pack and the standalone for Ichabod & Mr. Toad will just go away. In either case, August 12th is probably going to be an expensive day for me!
Old 08-01-2014, 10:08 PM

There is actually a listing for both on the Disney Movie Club website. So currently it looks like they are keeping both listings. One thing of note, the artwork for the single release of Ichabod contains an HD digital copy while the duel release does not. Doesn't matter to me either way as I have no use for digital copies.

As far as all those Aug. 12 releases, I am waiting on DMC to ship my Muppets Most Wanted so I can cancel and rejoin. Shouldn't take long for those releases to be available for ordering by phone as part of an initial signup.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post

Looks like Disney's Fun & Fancy Free is in fact coming August 12th.

Fun & Fancy Free is part of a 2-movie collection which also includes The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad.

PURCHASE @AMAZON
Look forward to getting this. Fun and Fancy Free is one of my favorites because of Mortimer and Bergman