'Grand Piano' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-03-2014, 09:52 PM

Default 'Grand Piano' - High-Def Digest Review

Aaron has reviewed 'Grand Piano'. He says this thriller deserves to be widely known. With great audio and video, the Blu-ray is recommended for all.

Full review here:

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/10791/grand_piano.html
Old 06-04-2014, 05:57 AM

Wow... never thought ANYONE would like this movie! Saw it a few weeks ago and can praise nothing about it really. Ludicrous story, unengaging characters, and so by-the-numbers that I'm surprised it hasn't debuted on daytime TV.

I wish that the version I saw was indeed 0 minutes (as listed in the key specs of the review), but sadly, I had to endure the full 90!

EDIT: In all fairness, I will point out that I was impressed by Victor Reyes composing not only the film's score, but the classical pieces used in the film also. Neither are that great, but I do commend the effort! ;-)
Old 06-05-2014, 12:31 AM

We enjoyed this. I thought the tight pacing and the short length served the uncomplicated plot rather well.