'Nikita: The Complete Fourth and Final Season' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-20-2014, 12:39 PM

Default 'Nikita: The Complete Fourth and Final Season' - High-Def Digest Review

Kevin has reviewed 'Nikita: The Complete Fourth and Final Season'. He says this closes the series out in style. Read on for all the details...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/10494/nikita_s4.html
Old 05-22-2014, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attebery View Post
Kevin has reviewed 'Nikita: The Complete Fourth and Final Season'. He says this closes the series out in style. Read on for all the details...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/10494/nikita_s4.html
i like this review. Though it does sound the review is more positive on the story then the stars make it out to be. So the reviewer should maybe have given it 4 stars
I am disappointed that there is no extras at all though. Would have been nice with a farewell feature of sorts.

I loved the ending for the show and its a real ending like Fringe, Breaking Bad or Prison Break ect.. which is just awesome for fans of the show. I think Nikita's series finale is one of the best series finales i have seen it brings every storyline to a close and brings the show to a full circle.

I can't wait to get this final season so i can start my binge watching of the complete show on blu ray