'Ravenous' is coming June 3 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-25-2014, 08:23 PM
Staff

Default 'Ravenous' is coming June 3

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3393/ravenous.html
Old 04-29-2014, 01:46 PM

You'll have to pardon my language, but BAD FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!

Honestly never thought this would happen, that I'd always be stuck with the crappy HDX version on Vudu. And it has new features?!? Just pre ordered, Scream Factory rules!!
Old 05-26-2014, 12:59 PM

Check this out...

http://www.caps-a-holic.com/hd_vergl...ss=1#vergleich

A fucking upconvert... I'm gonna cry.

This is probably the only HD release this will ever have, on any format. Burn in hell Shout Factory!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2014, 03:12 PM

Well that just shit on my parade. :-(
Old 06-02-2014, 01:31 AM

Your telling me. It was the only catalog title I've been excited about this year.

Last edited by Plissken99; 06-02-2014 at 02:33 AM.
Old 06-02-2014, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plissken99 View Post
Check this out...

http://www.caps-a-holic.com/hd_vergl...ss=1#vergleich

A fucking upconvert... I'm gonna cry.

This is probably the only HD release this will ever have, on any format. Burn in hell Shout Factory!!!!!!
Arrow are rumoured to be looking at this and should it get their increasingly used restoration from the OCR treatment....
Old 06-02-2014, 03:33 AM

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for that to come true!

Speaking of which the other catalog title I've been really waiting for is The Burbs, due out in June but just got pushed back to September lol.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plissken99 View Post
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for that to come true!

Speaking of which the other catalog title I've been really waiting for is The Burbs, due out in June but just got pushed back to September lol.
Well you can pick it up from Germany but Arrow have pushed theirs back because they are doing a total restoration from the OCN in collaboration with Joe Dante. I believe Carlotta may be in on this one as well...

Quote:
***THE ‘BURBS RELEASE DATE CHANGE***
We are very sorry to announce that the release date for The ‘Burbs will have to be pushed back to August 25th.

We have had to push the date back to August due to our work on the brand new restoration and also due to the fact that we are working hard on some brand new and exclusive extras.

The new restoration will be performed from original vault elements held by Universal and this will be carried out in participation with Joe Dante. Mr Dante is also helping us secure some very exclusive extra content which has never been seen before including deleted and alternate scenes. As we lock everything down we will be announcing the full specs closer to the time, which should ensure this is the definitive version of The ‘Burbs!

Once again we are really sorry to have to push back the date for this much anticipated title but are very confident that it will be very much worth the wait!
Old 06-02-2014, 02:24 PM

Well that is excellent news about The Burbs, glad to see it getting the treatment it deserves. Burbs has really become my favorite comedy of all time, mostly because I've moved around a lot and experienced a few Klopeks 1st hand. Who is Carlotta?