'Snitch' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-24-2014, 12:36 PM

Default 'Snitch' - High-Def Digest Review

Bryan has reviewed 'Snitch'. He says Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is excellent in this. The Blu-ray is highly recommended, here's why...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/8891/snitch.html
Old 04-24-2014, 01:16 PM

Review wise: Better late than never I guess.

Great review. This was a solid release all around. Definitely one of Dwayne Johnson's best roles yet. Barry Pepper played his character great too. Great movie.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:54 PM

I really hope the Rock does more movies. He's a great action actor IMO.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:15 PM

I found this to be pretty solid as well. Not sure if it's something I'd rewatch, but certainly above average for a lot of other new release movies I've rented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
I really hope the Rock does more movies. He's a great action actor IMO.
WWF/WWE gave him a lot of practice! Seriously though, it's live stage performance. If he flubs a line, or breaks character, thousands of fans would catch that.

I find him to be an underrated actor, very entertaining, and comes off as a super nice guy. He was my favorite part of 'Pain & Gain', which I felt was also a bit underrated.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:52 AM

After Hulk Hogan and whats his face from Universal Soldier 2, I never would have expected a guy with decent chops to ever transition from wrestling to acting. I thought sure Roddy Piper was the best we'd ever get lol. Hats off to Dwayne Johnson, this was a much better movie than I expected and it's largely thanks to him.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plissken99 View Post
After Hulk Hogan and whats his face from Universal Soldier 2, I never would have expected a guy with decent chops to ever transition from wrestling to acting. I thought sure Roddy Piper was the best we'd ever get lol. Hats off to Dwayne Johnson, this was a much better movie than I expected and it's largely thanks to him.
I'll agree with that.
Adam "Edge" Copeland is having a pretty decent acting career since retiring from wrestling. He seems to be doing well with the show Haven. I actually wouldn't mind seeing him do more movies. Apparently the WWE Film he did with Jamie Kennedy "Bending The Rules" isn't too bad. I have it on blu-ray, but just haven't gotten the time to watch it yet.