'Cold Comes the Night' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-22-2014, 09:00 PM

Default 'Cold Comes the Night' - High-Def Digest Review

Luke has reviewed 'Cold Comes the Night'. Check it out!

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1066...sthenight.html
Old 04-23-2014, 01:55 PM

It's funny how everyone associates Bryan Cranston to Breaking Bad all the time. I've actually never watched Breaking Bad (doesn't appeal to me). I always associate Bryan Cranston to Hal from Malcolm in the Middle. I wish Fox would release the entire series finally...or better yet, Shout! Factory releasing it.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theHDphantom View Post
It's funny how everyone associates Bryan Cranston to Breaking Bad all the time. I've actually never watched Breaking Bad (doesn't appeal to me). I always associate Bryan Cranston to Hal from Malcolm in the Middle. I wish Fox would release the entire series finally...or better yet, Shout! Factory releasing it.
I'm with you on that one. It's all on Netflix and I think it's going to stay that way. Apparently there's a lock-up because of music rights - which is lame.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Hickman View Post
I'm with you on that one. It's all on Netflix and I think it's going to stay that way. Apparently there's a lock-up because of music rights - which is lame.
Too bad I'm not with Netflix (my internet has limited data usage and don't want to spend more for it). I think the complete series was released over in the UK. And I had mentioned Shout! Factory because they'll be releasing the complete series of Hill Street Blues on DVD next week which Fox has the rights too. So I'm still going to hope for a Malcolm in the Middle boxset. It's possible.

Funny story about the Hill Street Blues boxset. Amazon.ca had it for an incredibly low price of $16.95 on Monday morning for a couple of hours. Needless to say, it was a HUGE seller. It's back up to $129.99 now. Price must've been a BIG mistake.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theHDphantom View Post
Funny story about the Hill Street Blues boxset. Amazon.ca had it for an incredibly low price of $16.95 on Monday morning for a couple of hours. Needless to say, it was a HUGE seller. It's back up to $129.99 now. Price must've been a BIG mistake.
Definitely a mistake. I wonder if they'll honor the pricing on the orders placed in that time. I recall Amazon doing that with Battestar Galactica a few years ago, but don't know what ever came of it.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Hickman View Post
Definitely a mistake. I wonder if they'll honor the pricing on the orders placed in that time. I recall Amazon doing that with Battestar Galactica a few years ago, but don't know what ever came of it.
Well I ordered one. Hopefully Amazon will honour their listing to this loyal customer