'Reasonable Doubt' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-20-2014, 01:07 PM

Default 'Reasonable Doubt' - High-Def Digest Review

Bryan has reviewed 'Reasonable Doubt'. He says you can skip this. Here's why...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1071...abledoubt.html
Old 03-20-2014, 03:59 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

As with the other review, the clickable pics are of a 660 x resolution.

In a nutshellf though - this film sounds like Birdemic with a better PQ & AQ.

Samuel L has been in quite a few bombs as of late. Does he have money problems to continue to accept such trash?
Old 03-22-2014, 02:10 AM

Just watched this movie, and as an avid watcher of thrillers like these, I'd have to say this is one of the better ones that I've recently seen. Definitely doesn't deserve 2 stars. It deserves 2 stars alone for bringing something interesting to the legal thriller table, as it kept my attention. Sure, it has the cliches, and there are some similar themes in movies like Just Cause with Sean Connery and Law Abiding Citizen, but it's a good watch. Definitely entertaining if you like movies in the Dexter crime universe. I prefer movies like these to another superhero saves the world movie, hunger games and similar big budget crap that I'm sure get 4-5 stars here.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:15 AM

On a separate note, I was thinking the same thing about Samuel L. Jackson, lol. The guy seems to make a new movie each week. I've seen him in 3 movies within the last 2 months (this and Oldboy on dvd, and Robocop in theaters). Also, it's funny and creepy that he's been in not one, but Two movies in 2013 where men (including himself) have sex with their daughters, lols. What does he do with all that money I wonder.