'Crimes and Misdemeanors' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-04-2014, 06:40 PM

Default 'Crimes and Misdemeanors' - High-Def Digest Review

David Krauss has reviewed 'Crimes and Misdemeanors'. He says this is "a thought-provoking, deeply immersive cinematic experience." Twilight Time's Blu-ray features stellar video and solid audio. Highly recommended.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1082...demeanors.html
Old 03-04-2014, 08:37 PM

I just got this in as well, but haven't had time to check it out. Kinda lame that they skimp by using a BD25 when they're charging $30 for it.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
I just got this in as well, but haven't had time to check it out. Kinda lame that they skimp by using a BD25 when they're charging $30 for it.
My patience has been wearing thin with Twilight Time lately

but we are at their mercy really.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
My patience has been wearing thin with Twilight Time lately

but we are at their mercy really.
That's true, but fortunately many of their "exclusive" titles are available as imports from other labels for around 1/2 the price (of course one needs to do their homework to make sure it's just as good). It really can pay to be region free (although most if not all of the catalogs in question are probably region free anyway). Even more encouraging is just knowing that the "3 year window" doesn't apply to other markets and titles in the TT catalog keep cropping up elsewhere as time goes on.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
That's true, but fortunately many of their "exclusive" titles are available as imports from other labels for around 1/2 the price (of course one needs to do their homework to make sure it's just as good). It really can pay to be region free (although most if not all of the catalogs in question are probably region free anyway). Even more encouraging is just knowing that the "3 year window" doesn't apply to other markets and titles in the TT catalog keep cropping up elsewhere as time goes on.
I paid to be region free over a year ago, so yes I just need to do my due diligence researching these blu rays.