'Crimes and Misdemeanors' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Attebery's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,716
Default 'Crimes and Misdemeanors' - High-Def Digest Review

David Krauss has reviewed 'Crimes and Misdemeanors'. He says this is "a thought-provoking, deeply immersive cinematic experience." Twilight Time's Blu-ray features stellar video and solid audio. Highly recommended.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1082...demeanors.html
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:37 PM
bruceames's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,479
Default

I just got this in as well, but haven't had time to check it out. Kinda lame that they skimp by using a BD25 when they're charging $30 for it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Boston007's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
I just got this in as well, but haven't had time to check it out. Kinda lame that they skimp by using a BD25 when they're charging $30 for it.
My patience has been wearing thin with Twilight Time lately

but we are at their mercy really.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-04-2014, 10:18 PM
bruceames's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
My patience has been wearing thin with Twilight Time lately

but we are at their mercy really.
That's true, but fortunately many of their "exclusive" titles are available as imports from other labels for around 1/2 the price (of course one needs to do their homework to make sure it's just as good). It really can pay to be region free (although most if not all of the catalogs in question are probably region free anyway). Even more encouraging is just knowing that the "3 year window" doesn't apply to other markets and titles in the TT catalog keep cropping up elsewhere as time goes on.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Boston007's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
That's true, but fortunately many of their "exclusive" titles are available as imports from other labels for around 1/2 the price (of course one needs to do their homework to make sure it's just as good). It really can pay to be region free (although most if not all of the catalogs in question are probably region free anyway). Even more encouraging is just knowing that the "3 year window" doesn't apply to other markets and titles in the TT catalog keep cropping up elsewhere as time goes on.
I paid to be region free over a year ago, so yes I just need to do my due diligence researching these blu rays.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes (PS4)' - High-Def Digest Review Brian Hoss Game Room 2 10-02-2014 04:48 PM
Let Sherlock Holmes Lend You His Skills in 'Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes' Brian Hoss Game Room 1 09-25-2014 02:42 PM
FS/FT: Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure; High Crimes Telstar Blu-ray Disc Exchange 1 10-27-2009 06:34 PM
'High Crimes' - High-Def Digest Review Attebery Blu-ray Software General Discussion 4 09-24-2009 08:57 PM
'High Crimes' & 'The Girl Next Door' September 1 Landy Blu-ray Software General Discussion 6 07-03-2009 09:59 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off