'Crossing Lines: Season One' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-18-2014, 12:01 PM

Default 'Crossing Lines: Season One' - High-Def Digest Review

Bryan has reviewed 'Crossing Lines: Season One.' Check it out.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1029..._lines_s1.html
Old 02-18-2014, 12:45 PM

Season One? There's going to be a second season? I couldn't even make it through the pilot episode without falling asleep.
Old 02-20-2014, 01:06 PM

Lol...I stuck around for a couple of episodes just for the sake of William Fitchner and Donald Sutherland. Other than that none of the other character were remotely interesting even with their foolish backstories. I'm also extremely surprised it got renewed for another season as I fail to remember seeing any form of advertisement for this show after a few episodes.