'Treme: The Complete Series' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-04-2014, 12:41 PM

Default 'Treme: The Complete Series' - High-Def Digest Review

Aaron has reviewed 'Treme: The Complete Series.' If you're a fan, and you've held off on buying the individual seasons, this is pretty much a must own. This is highly recommended for everyone else, unless you just need to add season four to complete your collection.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1018..._complete.html
Old 02-04-2014, 02:44 PM

I think your review is a little incomplete since there doesn't seem to be a Season 4 review to link to so I'm in the dark as to what season 4 includes (though I'm assuming the AQ and PQ are as amazing as ever). Other than that, great review! I'll probably stick to the standalone sets but I still need to pick up season 3 and 4 (which I didn't even know was out!)
Old 02-04-2014, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite View Post
I think your review is a little incomplete since there doesn't seem to be a Season 4 review to link to so I'm in the dark as to what season 4 includes (though I'm assuming the AQ and PQ are as amazing as ever). Other than that, great review! I'll probably stick to the standalone sets but I still need to pick up season 3 and 4 (which I didn't even know was out!)
Season 4 will get filled in later. For whatever reason HBO never sent us the standalone season to review for season 4.

Twitter: @AaronPeck
Old 02-04-2014, 02:54 PM

thanks for the update! I'll keep an eye out for that review!