'Enough Said' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-24-2014, 12:33 PM

Default 'Enough Said' - High-Def Digest Review

David has reviewed 'Enough Said.' He says this is "the year's best Woody Allen movie that wasn't directed by Woody Allen." (No wonder I liked it so much.) He says this charming film delves into the inherent quirkiness of human relationships. This Blu-ray features exceptional video, good audio, and a few lightweight supplements. Highly recommended.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/10217/enough_said.html
Old 01-24-2014, 06:04 PM

I'd been waiting for a while for this one to be available at home and wound up snagging it via Vudu. Wife 2.0, along with my daughter, and I sat and watched it over this last week and enjoyed the flix a lot. I'm not a Woody Allen fan at all, but I can easily see how that comparison can be made. Definitely worth a viewing, and at the right price, I think it is a good pick-up for anyone's collection.

Also, like the reviewer here, found myself sad to be watching one of James Gandolfini's last performances. I'm glad it was a very good performance, but remain sad that we won't get to see many more new ones like it.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:24 PM

I HATE that he is gone.

I just got through with the Sopranos 4th time through. #1 why isn't the whole series on bluray?

Gandolfini got my first notice with Get Shorty.

I blind bought this movie last night and I am so glad I did it. I think the review was right on and James performance sat so well with me that I just felt my self breezing along till the next moment he came on the screen. I was feeling everything the main character felt.

Dreyfus should be doing more film work. I think of her in that part in Soul Man and every time she is around you can't help but pay attention.

BTW if you haven't seen the HBO documentary from David Chase...see it now. A nice part from Dreyfus as well. I wish little things like this made it to bluray to have for eternity. I cried on this one... R.I.P. Jim (I only say this because I wish I knew him that well...but I feel like I do)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjmF9fcrybg
Old 01-29-2014, 05:31 AM
HDD Contributor

one of the best movies of 2013 but not seeing the Allen connection