'Blind Date' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-15-2014, 08:29 PM

Default 'Blind Date' - High-Def Digest Review

E has reviewed 'Blind Date.' Starring Kim Basinger and Bruce Willis, this is an amusing romantic comedy with a few moments of genuine hilarity. With average audio and video, this Blu-ray is best for nostalgic fans.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/10145/blind_date.html
Old 01-16-2014, 09:48 AM

I think I'm one of those "nostalgic fans", as I have fond memories of watching this replayed on cable, having grown up in the 80s. It has to be over 15 years since I've last seen this, and it'd be fun to rewatch if I can grab this for less than $10 (which I expect I'll be able to do at some point).
Old 01-16-2014, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJScorpio View Post
I think I'm one of those "nostalgic fans", as I have fond memories of watching this replayed on cable, having grown up in the 80s. It has to be over 15 years since I've last seen this, and it'd be fun to rewatch if I can grab this for less than $10 (which I expect I'll be able to do at some point).
Yah, this movie has some nice memories. I love how Kim looks in this movie with the brunette hair.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:08 AM

I've always loved this movie. A nice romantic comedy that's not really a "chick flick". It's got Bruce Willis still at his prime (or maybe even a little before his prime) and Kim Basinger looking great. Lots of quirky comedy (all the stuff with Laroquette). Glad it finally made it's way to blu-ray (even if there's no extras).