'Harry and the Hendersons' & 'Somewhere in Time' is coming March 4 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-19-2013, 02:35 PM

Default 'Harry and the Hendersons' & 'Somewhere in Time' is coming March 4

Harry and the Hendersons
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1051...endersons.html

Somewhere in Time
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1051...here_time.html
Old 02-05-2014, 11:29 AM

I have to applaud Universal for releasing these old titles on Blu-ray with an Ultraviolet Digital Code for streaming on portable devices as well as streaming right to your TV via Vudu or whatever app you chose. Most movie studios, especially with old releases like this, do not come with UV codes.

Universal is also releasing Far and Away on Blu-ray and Fried Green Tomatoes the same day, also with UV codes. I saw that recently they released Coal Miner's Daughter w/UV code as well. I just purchase Coal Miner's Daughter's on Amazon for $9.

Nice trend!! Hopefully, other movie studios will follow suit when releasing older titles.

Oddly enough, Universal released Gorillas In The Mist, not to long ago, w/o a UV code.

Oh, well, I purchased Gorillas In The Mist on Amazon as well for $9. I will be buying most, if not all, of these Universal releases on March 9th!!
Old 02-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Somewhere in Time is a must have for my mom. Her comments are also for Other Side of the Mountain parts 1 & 2.

Nice to see Universal releasing a couple of older titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awarlock View Post
Oddly enough, Universal released Gorillas In The Mist, not to long ago, w/o a UV code.
That's so to double-dip later!