'Psycho III' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-19-2013, 12:03 PM

Default 'Psycho III' - High-Def Digest Review

David has reviewed 'Psycho III.' He says Norman Bates is still the most fascinating maniac in horror movies, and he and a complex story are what keep us coming back for more. This Blu-ray features solid video and audio and a surprisingly good supplemental package. Read on for all the details...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/9306/psycho3.html
Old 09-19-2013, 12:18 PM

I avoided these movies for YEARS because the idea of Psycho being a franchise felt insane, but when I finally watched them, I was surprised at how good the sequels are. I own the 3-pack DVD with 2-4, but I'll definitely be picking both of these up for the special features when I can.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:14 PM

This movie terrified me as a kid. I got a bargain copy on VHS, watched it, then tried to go to sleep. Ended up getting up in the middle of the night, smashing the tape with a shovel, and running down the street to a construction site to toss the tape in the dumpster.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attebery View Post
This movie terrified me as a kid. I got a bargain copy on VHS, watched it, then tried to go to sleep. Ended up getting up in the middle of the night, smashing the tape with a shovel, and running down the street to a construction site to toss the tape in the dumpster.
This was the first one I saw. That scene in the house where you see norman's face dressed and talking like mother scared the ever loving [email protected] out of me as a kid.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:59 PM

Personally, I think this is the best of the sequels.