Disney Fairies: The Pirate Fairy Spring 2014 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-16-2013, 12:58 AM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Default Disney Fairies: The Pirate Fairy Spring 2014

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/9890/tinker_pirate.html

If they keep up with their direct to video scheme, the following line came from the D23 Expo:

When a misunderstood dust-keeper fairy named Zarina steals Pixie Hollow’s all-important Blue Pixie Dust, and flies away to join forces with the pirates of Skull Rock, Tinker Bell and her fairy friends must embark on the adventure of a lifetime to return it to its rightful place. However, in the midst of their pursuit of Zarina, Tink’s world is turned upside down. She and her friends find that their respective talents have been switched and they have to race against time to retrieve the Blue Pixie Dust and return home to save Pixie Hollow. With comedy, heart and epic thrills for the whole family, “The Pirate Fairy” sets sail Spring 2014.

[My video deleted as the one below looks better!]

Let's see how close April 14th sounds as a guess. Shall we start a pool <lol> ?

Last edited by Landy; 08-18-2013 at 01:38 PM.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:30 AM

Hey Krawk - This is a more HQ version of the trailer (funnily enough, the official channel didn't bother posting a HD version of it)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW_eLMqP7pQ Incidentally, that's my upload >_> It also managed to get far more views than the official channel's upload XD

In any case, I have been looking forward to this movie since Secret of the Wings came out.
Old 08-16-2013, 04:59 PM

So we finally get to see Captain Hook? I wonder when these movies will ever end? Eventually Tinker Bell has to end up being with Peter Pan, unless these movies are not supposed to be canon.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:33 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juio View Post
So we finally get to see Captain Hook? I wonder when these movies will ever end? Eventually Tinker Bell has to end up being with Peter Pan, unless these movies are not supposed to be canon.
Yes we see a YOUNG Hook - played by Tom Hiddleston. I doubt they'll ever catch up with Peter Pan. Although by that continuity Bell never does any tinkering, she's just a bit sassy.

Thanks Shadow - your video link looks a bit better, mine is removed! Unless I "borrow" yours :^
I noticed an HD version on the official Disney site but no way to easily steal the link. Could not find a link to an HD youtube video of it, well hidden.

Last edited by Krawk; 08-16-2013 at 06:51 PM.