'Strike Back: Cinemax Season 2' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-30-2013, 12:11 PM

Default 'Strike Back: Cinemax Season 2' - High-Def Digest Review

Kevin has reviewed 'Strike Back: Cinemax Season 2.' He says this is a prime example of a smart action-adventure series. Recommended. Here's why...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/9118...e_back_s2.html
Old 07-30-2013, 02:06 PM

Default love it

This is one of the most under-the-radar shows out there. When it first debuted in the US, I was looking forward to just a good action show. I never expected such quality. Strike Back is a hidden jem.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselSniff View Post
This is one of the most under-the-radar shows out there. When it first debuted in the US, I was looking forward to just a good action show. I never expected such quality. Strike Back is a hidden jem.
Agreed, Like Spartacus this is one of the shows that is not getting the attention it deserves.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:06 PM

I loved Season 1, and after a few months break I threw in Season 2 the other night.

WOW, the first episode is GREAT!

This show consistently puts it's characters in "OMGHOWWILLTHEYGETOUTOFTHIS!!??" situations, all playing out logically enough that it doesn't make the main characters look like super heroes (nor the bad guys look like dumb-as-a-post fodder).