'The League: The Complete Season Four' is coming September 10 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-10-2013, 11:06 AM

Default 'The League: The Complete Season Four' is coming September 10

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/8131/league_s4.html
Old 07-26-2013, 01:12 AM

Hi everyone,

In the Water Cooler, we have an HDD Fantasy Football league but it looks like we're short one player. Would anybody like to join in on a $50 buy in league?

I figured to ask here since people who watch the League presumably enjoy Fantasy Football

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 07-26-2013, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught X View Post
I figured to ask here since people who watch the League presumably enjoy Fantasy Football
You shouldn't presume that. The show has very little to do with football, fantasy or otherwise.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
You shouldn't presume that. The show has very little to do with football, fantasy or otherwise.
Does that mean you want to play Josh?

Twitter: @AaronPeck
Old 07-26-2013, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
You caught me...I've never watched the show. Either way....still looking for players!

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club