'The Burning: Collector's Edition' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-08-2013, 09:44 PM

Default 'The Burning: Collector's Edition' - High-Def Digest Review

E has reviewed ''The Burning: Collector's Edition.' He says Tony Maylam's summer camp horror classic is one of the more memorable movies from the short-lived golden age of the slasher. The Blu-ray from Scream Factory features an excellent audio/video presentation and a healthy assortment of bonus features. Recommended.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3645/burning.html
Old 05-09-2013, 04:00 AM

Good news to see The Burning get such good marks - into my shopping basket it goes....
Old 05-09-2013, 09:48 AM

This movie looks great and I never saw it. Nice review, and I'm blind buying it.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:19 PM

yeah i never heard of this til shout made the announcement a couple weeks/months back but reading the review it makes me wanna see it so bad. lol

i dont blind buy so i wonder and hope it might show up on one of the streaming/renting places like netflix or the psn store or something.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncy X View Post
yeah i never heard of this til shout made the announcement a couple weeks/months back but reading the review it makes me wanna see it so bad. lol

i dont blind buy so i wonder and hope it might show up on one of the streaming/renting places like netflix or the psn store or something.
I love these old classic horrors. The supplements are pretty good too, so it was a no brainer for me to preorder it at 19.99
Old 05-09-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncy X View Post

I'm pretty sure it's on Netflix streaming. Gotta have this, it was filmed not far from where I live, at a scout camp, been fishing there.