Default 'Ninja III: The Domination' is coming June 11

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/8787/ninja3.html
Old 03-12-2013, 03:46 PM

Are Ninja 1 and 2 already released..?
Old 03-12-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spader View Post
Are Ninja 1 and 2 already released..?
No, neither Enter the Ninja or Revenge of the Ninja have been released which makes this an odd start. They are all from the same studio. I personally liked Revenge of the Ninja the best out of the 3 (none of them are connected in anyway except that Sho Kosugi is in all 3 and he plays a different character in all 3 anyway).

I hope this leads to some more of Sho's movies coming out on Blu-Ray. Would like to see Pray for Death especially. Kind of cheesy ninja movie, but I've always liked it.
It's your basic "family moves from Japan to the US to start a new life and they buy a store and just happen to run afoul of the local mafia and uh oh, he's a ninja!"
Old 03-12-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
No, neither Enter the Ninja or Revenge of the Ninja have been released which makes this an odd start. They are all from the same studio. I personally liked Revenge of the Ninja the best out of the 3 (none of them are connected in anyway except that Sho Kosugi is in all 3 and he plays a different character in all 3 anyway).

I hope this leads to some more of Sho's movies coming out on Blu-Ray. Would like to see Pray for Death especially. Kind of cheesy ninja movie, but I've always liked it.
It's your basic "family moves from Japan to the US to start a new life and they buy a store and just happen to run afoul of the local mafia and uh oh, he's a ninja!"
Ninja 3 was always the mainstream, more popular movie of the 3
Old 03-12-2013, 10:14 PM

"Special K" is in Ninja III.

My favorite of the three is Revenge. That's the one that had the ninja with the silver mask. He used to creep me out as a kid.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez avenger View Post
"Special K" is in Ninja III.

My favorite of the three is Revenge. That's the one that had the ninja with the silver mask. He used to creep me out as a kid.
Me too!

Another reason why I think the previous two are not being release, carries on what I said previously that the not many people knew what 1 and 2 were because all of a sudden Ninja 3 appears. I actually saw Ninja 3 FIRST because I had not seen anything in regards to marketing for the first two. It was really weird.

All good movies though.

LOL @ Special K
Old 03-13-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
Ninja 3 was always the mainstream, more popular movie of the 3
Yeah, it was more mainstream than the others, although was the worst of the 3 imo. Revenge of the Ninja seems to be a favorite of people though who have seen all 3 (as its my favorite of the 3 as well).
Braden in the silver mask was kinda scary as a kid lol
Old 03-13-2013, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
Yeah, it was more mainstream than the others, although was the worst of the 3 imo. Revenge of the Ninja seems to be a favorite of people though who have seen all 3 (as its my favorite of the 3 as well).
Braden in the silver mask was kinda scary as a kid lol
Yes, I agree with all of that.

The 80s movies in general loved masks LOL