'The Ultimate Comic Book 5-Movie Collection' is coming May 7 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-18-2013, 12:38 PM

Default 'The Ultimate Comic Book 5-Movie Collection' is coming May 7

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/8731...c_5_movie.html
Old 02-18-2013, 03:26 PM

Conan, The Spirit, The Crow, The Punisher, and Kick-Ass.

...not exactly what I'd consider the "ultimate comic-book collection."

Conan was god-awful, The Spirit was atrocious, I didn't personally like The Crow but I know there are many who do, I loved The Punisher (2004) but most people despise it, and Kick-Ass... Well Kick-Ass is probably the only universally-enjoyed movie in this pack.

Terrible collection, to be honest. :\
Old 02-19-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Conan, The Spirit, The Crow, The Punisher, and Kick-Ass.

...not exactly what I'd consider the "ultimate comic-book collection."

Conan was god-awful, The Spirit was atrocious, I didn't personally like The Crow but I know there are many who do, I loved The Punisher (2004) but most people despise it, and Kick-Ass... Well Kick-Ass is probably the only universally-enjoyed movie in this pack.

Terrible collection, to be honest. :\
I agree.

I fell asleep watching Conan, I never saw The Spirit (the reviews turned me off, then I forgot it existed). I'm a huge fan of The Crow, but as such, already own it.

I'm indifferent about The Puisher, and would rather see a set with the two recenet movies plus the 80s movie.

As far as Kick-Ass...I wasn't crazy about it. Perhaps I need to rewatch it.

But this doesn't seem like some sort of ultimate comic book movie collection. I guess it's hard for it to be without DC and Marvel movies. If I saw this for $20, I'd pick it up, perhaps.