'Deadly Blessing' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM

Default 'Deadly Blessing' - High-Def Digest Review

E has reviewed Wes Craven's 'Deadly Blessing.' He says this early film is a decently well-executed mystery thriller with amusing performances from Ernest Borgnine, Maren Jensen, Michael Berryman, and Sharon Stone. The Blu-ray features strong video and excellent audio. Supplements aren't very extensive but they're quite engaging. Worth a
look.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/7787..._blessing.html
Old 01-30-2013, 05:54 PM

Never heard of this movie...good review. As I was reading it, I was thinking "maybe I should check this out...looks interesting". And I've always loved Borgnine, and he looks kinda creepy in these pics...as I scrolled down to the pic under the "HD Bonus Content: Any Exclusive Goodies In There?", I changed "maybe" to "definitely will"...E, was that on purpose?

Last edited by skinnyb37; 01-30-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:43 PM

I saw this years ago when I saw from IMDB it was a Craven movie I hadn't seen, and tracked the VHS down on this new thing called eBay along with Deadly Friend. Of the two I remember this one was slightly better, though both were a snooze. Still for the commentary and seeing a proper version of the movie I'll pick this up at some point!