'The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Sixth Season' is coming September 10 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-30-2013, 01:33 PM

Default 'The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Sixth Season' is coming September 10

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/8646/bbt_s6.html
Old 06-20-2013, 09:05 PM

Leonard and Penny, not Howard and Penny.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:13 PM

FYI - Now this is an Ultraviolet title that does work on Vudu even though it is from Warner Bros. who also released Vampire Diaries S4, just last week, which only digitally streams via Ultraviolet Flixster and not on Ultraviolet/Vudu. I also saw that Arrow Season 1, which just came out this week, is another Warner Bros. release and I figured since it is also on CW like Vampire Diaries that it would not work on Ultraviolet/Vudu but on the Vudu website, I typed in Arrow S1 and it popped up for Ultraviolet redemption. I see that Grimm S2 is also on the Vudu website for Ultraviolet/Vudu redemption.

Why Vampire Diaries S3 works on Ultraviolet/Vudu and Vampire Diaries S4 only digitally streams on Ultraviolet/Flixster and not Vudu is beyond me. At least, I am thrilled that TBBT S6 will digitally stream to your TV via Vudu and it appears that Arrow S1 and Grimm S2 will stream via Vudu as well.