'Compliance' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-22-2013, 07:11 PM

Default 'Compliance' - High-Def Digest Review

Bryan has reviewed 'Compliance.' He says this is a well made movie about a horrific event. He recommends it, but warns that it isn't fun...

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/7902/compliance.html
Old 01-22-2013, 07:28 PM

I've been planning on seeing this one this year. In a similar vein, I'd refer anyone interested to the 2001 version of The Experiment, which was remade pretty badly recently.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250258/
Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 AM

Lol at 4 and a half stars, one of the worst movies I've ever seen. That one chick has nice boobies though.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:19 PM

Ive heard nothing but good things about the movie. Of those who dont like it, ive heard others say its because they think its stupid and unbeleivable - but everything ive read says the movie is incredibly accurate, so i fault the viewers if thats the basis for not liking the movie.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsef3 View Post
Ive heard nothing but good things about the movie. Of those who dont like it, ive heard others say its because they think its stupid and unbeleivable - but everything ive read says the movie is incredibly accurate, so i fault the viewers if thats the basis for not liking the movie.
Well, if you read it somewhere then it must be true.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardpetree View Post
Well, if you read it somewhere then it must be true.
Actually, if you do read up on the incident that this movie is based on you will know it is incredibly accurate. If I didn't know how accurate it was I would have hated the movie because I would have found it to be unbelievable, but being familiar with the case it just shocks me how stupid some people are.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:10 PM

Need Help! I couldn't play this using my PS3 last night because the menu selections never came up?!

After seeing the "Magnolia" logo, then about 5 previews, and another intro,... the home screen for the movie comes up showing screenshots and some animations from the movie... but no "Play Movie"/"Chapters"/"Setup"/"Extras" buttons whatsoever?

I tried using every button on my remote to make something happen but couldn't figure out anything. Never seent this happen before. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Oh, and it's from Netflix, but I'm not sure if it's one of their reproduced rentals or not, I'll look at it again tonight.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:08 PM

I agree. Based on the research I did after watching the movie... it's very accurate. Most of the folks I read on imdb that didn't like it thought it was completely impossible and that folks didnt act like folks would in real life. Funny thing is ... it was real life.