'Reign Over Me' -- pre-release buzz - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-23-2007, 03:56 PM
PeterB

Default 'Reign Over Me' -- pre-release buzz

Sony has announced the little-seen Adam Sandler 9/11 drama 'Reign Over Me' for Blu-ray release on October 9:

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/reignoverme.html

No specs yet, but they should be announced in the coming weeks...
Old 07-23-2007, 04:42 PM

Not as good as Punch-Drunk Love, and certainly not a movie for Sandler's more sophomoric fans, but I dug it. I'd seen it mentioned for Blu-ray before, then hardly anything. Good to hear it's hitting BD.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:45 PM

I thought this was a fantastic movie and I was disappointed by the fact it didnt do so well. Being from ny and knowing people who lost others in 9-11 made this movie even more emotional for me. Fantastic movie and looking forward to picking this up.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear31 View Post
I thought this was a fantastic movie and I was disappointed by the fact it didnt do so well. Being from ny and knowing people who lost others in 9-11 made this movie even more emotional for me. Fantastic movie and looking forward to picking this up.
Glad you liked the movie so. I recently saw World Trade Center on blu. Powerful movie. Very inspiring. Makes me want to go check out United 93 although friends of mine said it made them mad and cry while watching it. Might have to check out Reign Over Me. I have nothing but respect for NY and new yorkers. They have had alot of crap thrown at them in these past years. I know other states are suffering too(Texas and New Orleans-Get it done already Bush!). But New York seems to get more of it. Sorry...had another Oprah moment.