'Chuck: The Complete Fifth Season' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-08-2012, 08:19 PM

Default 'Chuck: The Complete Fifth Season' - High-Def Digest Review

Still running on a wacky schedule this week, so I'm setting up a few more reviews ahead of time.

You can discuss 'Chuck: The Complete Fifth Season' here once the review is posted. We're sorry to see this series go.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/6314/chuck_s5.html
Old 05-09-2012, 12:44 PM

I felt that the show sometimes got a little tiresome, but I did like it for what it was. I think the characters were easily likable, and I no doubt would like to see the series through again. I'm also sorry to see it go.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
I felt that the show sometimes got a little tiresome, but I did like it for what it was. I think the characters were easily likable, and I no doubt would like to see the series through again. I'm also sorry to see it go.
Pretty much exactly what I could have said, other than to add "Nice review". Nice to see that this review was handled by a fan of the show (though it might also have been interesting to have come from someone that wasn't originally a fan of the show, since that could tell fans that others have come to appreciate what we all enjoyed throughout the series' run)
Old 05-09-2012, 08:05 PM

Chuck is one of my favorite shows of the last decade! I may actually have to buy this.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:35 PM

I really miss this show already. My buddy told me about it while we were in our undergraduate program together, and after watching 3 episodes in one day I was completely hooked. I think the first season is pure magic, but it also has its hiccups from time to time. I didn't really love how they ended it, but it was still acceptable IMO. I'll definitely buy this season, but will probably wait a while until it's on sale.