'One for the Money' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-27-2012, 01:34 PM

Default 'One for the Money' - High-Def Digest Review

Luke has just reviewed 'One for the Money.' Check it out!

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/6750/one_money.html
Old 04-28-2012, 12:00 AM

"Heigl either plays a super uptight bitchy character or she's smack dab in the middle of a by-the-numbers formulaic romance. Something needs to change."

It won't change because that's what she's like in real life. I'd be surprised if Grey's Anatomy took her back after she slammed the writers and the show itself. She has a habit of talking badly about everyone she's worked with and sounding like an uptight you know what. This has nothing to do with the movie, I just can't stand Heigl.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:44 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salanderfan View Post
"Heigl either plays a super uptight bitchy character or she's smack dab in the middle of a by-the-numbers formulaic romance. Something needs to change."

It won't change because that's what she's like in real life. I'd be surprised if Grey's Anatomy took her back after she slammed the writers and the show itself. She has a habit of talking badly about everyone she's worked with and sounding like an uptight you know what. This has nothing to do with the movie, I just can't stand Heigl.
this is exactly why her career is going to fizzle out, FAST. i mean, look what happened to Halle Berry after she shit all over WB. her career since? NOTHING. Heigl regularly shits all over the people she works with and for. She's like a female Kevin Smith in that regard. She doesn't quite realize that it's making people not want to see her. No one wants to see someone who lets everyone build them up, then trashes them when she has the chance, and that's the only story that ever comes out about her.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:37 AM

Quote:
...Wait a minute! Isn't this the same idea behind the Jennifer Aniston movie 'The Bounty Hunter'...
.... The trouble is 'Bounty Hunter' was really a rip off of the book "One For the Money" which was the first novel by Janet Evanovich featuring the bounty hunter Stephanie Plum. It was published in 1994 in the United States. Due to time and subject matter and ratings there was a whole sub-plot about rape that was not even in the movie, I was kind of hoping for a Directors cut to include this sub-plot... and I have only listened to the "Book-On-Tape" while on road trips with my wife, she has read all 17(??) of the "Stephanie Plum" books and many of the women at where I work fully enjoyed the movie and was hoping for a sequel.