'IMAX: Born to Be Wild' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-12-2012, 07:40 PM

Default 'IMAX: Born to Be Wild' - High-Def Digest Review

Aaron has reviewed 'IMAX: Born to Be Wild.' He's a sucker for these movies about helping baby animals. With demo-worthy video and near-perfect audio this is a great Blu-ray release. Recommended.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/6468...born_wild.html
Old 04-13-2012, 10:22 AM

I have been telling my friend's kids for about two months that I was going to take them to see this on the Imax-Dome here. Sadly, a combination of bad finances on my part, then a hospitalization and a death of a family member on their side put this on hold. I may still do this this coming weekend - might give the kids something to do and get their mind off of all the crap that is going on.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:41 AM

We saw this twice at a real IMAX (non digital) and it was incredible. For starters it was the best use of 3D I have EVER seen. My daughter loved it (The one theater we saw it at gave out posters, one of which is hanging in her room) which led to me checking Amazon's page once a month for the release to show up. (It also helped that the IMAX offered a discount ticket due to the shorter length). Can't wait to get this next week.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:14 PM

scene the bluray the other day. hands down the most amazing hi def picture ive ever seen. i couldnt beleive the amount of detail. no Exaggeration.