'Men in Black (+UV Digital Copy)' is coming May 1 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-30-2012, 02:02 PM

Default 'Men in Black (+UV Digital Copy)' is coming May 1

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/6847/men_black_uv.html
Old 04-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Same Movie, new cover plus a digital copy that expires soon after street date, woohoo
Old 04-01-2012, 11:09 AM

I am sick of these digital copies. If I pay for the thing (which I obviously have to), I should be able to use it whenever I want, even if it is 5 years later!!! I should not be forced to download it when I do not even have a device that could run it right now, because what if I download the wrong version now, and it will not play on the device I buy in the future? Then what? Are they going to give me a free copy? Nope, they are going to tell me I have to rebuy it.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:47 PM

digital copies bring absolutely no value to this particular consumer.
better that they include a dvd of the title in the blu-ray package.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich86 View Post
digital copies bring absolutely no value to this particular consumer.
better that they include a dvd of the title in the blu-ray package.
Usually buying the version that doesn't include the digital copy also eliminates the slip cover too - I love my slip covers so I usually have to buy the decked out version. BASTARDS
Old 04-03-2012, 02:22 PM

I used to love slip covers, but I started to just get rid of them unless it is something like Iron man or TDK, because studios don't bother to ensure they are shipped good, and then stores don't bother to try and keep them in as best condition as possible. They just throw a million stickers on the slip case, or crush it in their security cases, and the stickers usually rips it or leaves some type of residue on it. Sometimes Goo Gone works, sometimes it does not. It makes you wonder why the studio bothered to waste that paper in the first place. Hell, I love the companies that will give you an eco friendly BD case, with the friggin holes in it, and a slip case. Like, what was the whole point of that?