'Stone Temple Pilots: Alive in the Windy City' is coming June 26 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-25-2012, 01:48 PM

Default 'Stone Temple Pilots: Alive in the Windy City' is coming June 26

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/6816/stp_alive.html

Last edited by Landy; 06-06-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:43 AM

"...recorded in DTS-HD Master Audio and LPCM Stereo..."

I'm sure it wasn't recorded in DTS-HD, this disc just contains the soundtrack in this format. These days they still record isolated tracks as 24bit WAVs. DTS-HD doesn't even enter the picture until it goes to the Blu-ray author.

I love Blu-ray concert discs and STP probably put on a good show.

Mark O.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicelect View Post
"...recorded in DTS-HD Master Audio and LPCM Stereo..."

I'm sure it wasn't recorded in DTS-HD, this disc just contains the soundtrack in this format. These days they still record isolated tracks as 24bit WAVs. DTS-HD doesn't even enter the picture until it goes to the Blu-ray author.

I love Blu-ray concert discs and STP probably put on a good show.

Mark O.
They did put on a good show indeed, as it was shown a few times on the Palladia HD channel a few months ago. Can't wait for this release to drop.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungood View Post
They did put on a good show indeed, as it was shown a few times on the Palladia HD channel a few months ago. Can't wait for this release to drop.
I dvr'd this on the Palladia channel a couple of months ago. Finally got around to watching it last week and thought it was pretty good. Went ahead and pre-ordered it from BBY last week when they had it for $10.xx.