blockbuster online bluray - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-19-2007, 01:26 PM

Default blockbuster online bluray

does anybody use blockbuster online to rent out their blurays? i just registered for their free trial and noticed that almost all of their blurays have a "short wait" period and are not immediately available. how long does it take for you to get your bluray rentals? does netflix have the same lack of availability of bluray movies?
Old 07-19-2007, 01:30 PM

Yeah, it's kinda hard to get the blu ray discs you want on BB online. But now that they carry them in store you can just trade in whatever they send you for something you want.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylin59 View Post
does anybody use blockbuster online to rent out their blurays? i just registered for their free trial and noticed that almost all of their blurays have a "short wait" period and are not immediately available. how long does it take for you to get your bluray rentals? does netflix have the same lack of availability of bluray movies?
yeah there has been a flurry of activity lately (last month for me) on BB online on the BD titles,long wait on some too that i really want to see..so i pop into the store to rent some BD titles i canot get online.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:44 PM

does netflix have better bluray availability?