'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' - HIgh-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-12-2012, 03:19 PM

Default 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' - HIgh-Def Digest Review

E has just reviewed 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1.' He says the movie will leave you cold, but the Blu-ray is a real bed-breaker (so to speak). This one is for the fans.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/6362..._p1_combo.html
Old 02-12-2012, 03:43 PM

We watched this last night, even the women were on lollerskates
Old 02-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Former Member

Since i did not have to review it (and refuse to do so for PB), i will NEVER have to see this fucking film. EVER. and that makes me happy. So very, very happy. I get to gloat that Enois was stuck watching this, too, AND had to THINK ABOUT THE FILM after watching it for however long it took him to write up the review.

I'd rather watch a fucking two hour documentary on Brooke Hogan, including her graphically detailing her allegations that Hulk got some Beefcake from Brutus the Barber. And I do mean GRAPHICALLY. I'd rather watch a RECREATION of said scene than view this film. I would rather watch this film than star in said recreation, though. That's where I place this film, a step above being ass raped.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
Since i did not have to review it (and refuse to do so for PB), i will NEVER have to see this fucking film. EVER. and that makes me happy. So very, very happy. I get to gloat that Enois was stuck watching this, too, AND had to THINK ABOUT THE FILM after watching it for however long it took him to write up the review.

I'd rather watch a fucking two hour documentary on Brooke Hogan, including her graphically detailing her allegations that Hulk got some Beefcake from Brutus the Barber. And I do mean GRAPHICALLY. I'd rather watch a RECREATION of said scene than view this film. I would rather watch this film than star in said recreation, though. That's where I place this film, a step above being ass raped.
Ditto

And I still say this should have been subtitled Twilight: Breaking Wind.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:06 PM

So are you saying it's not good
Old 02-12-2012, 05:11 PM

What's even more hilarious is Martin Liebman thinks this movie is two times better than 'Dutch.' LoLz!
Old 02-12-2012, 05:13 PM

I was forced to watch the original twilight as an in-flight movie & even then the 2 minutes I allowed myself to watch were torturous. I feel sorry that you guys had to sit thru this dreck.

I'm also very glad to see a 1 star rating given to this big budget mess, which equates it with bottom of the barrel dtv movies. for all the money it made, garbage is just garbage. good review : )
Old 02-12-2012, 05:36 PM

My daughter loves this stuff. I can't wait till she is old enough to show her Near Dark and Lost Boys. So far I have been able to avoid all but about 10 min of the 1st Twilight. After 10 min I couldn't stand anymore. Left the room and played some videogames.,
Old 02-12-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post

Nice commentary - especially considering you have never seen the subject of your over the top hateful remarks.
We are all very grateful you did not review this blu-ray release as it would have been a complete waste of time, resources and readers attention since you would have gone into it with the attitude you displayed above. btw - I am not defending the title as I have never seen it - and I'm not the sort to bash a title I have never seen. But I plan to (see it, that is).
Old 02-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Former Member

i have seen 3 twilight films. so, by saying i don't want to see another, i have a grounds or basis for said remark.

this "we all" comment, yeah, ok chief. we're all also glad to have YOUR commentary on my own feelings for this particular film series. see what i did there?