'Lady Gaga: The Monster Ball Tour - Madison Square Garden' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-15-2011, 04:24 PM

Default 'Lady Gaga: The Monster Ball Tour - Madison Square Garden' - High-Def Digest Review

Luke has reviewed 'Lady Gaga: The Monster Ball Tour - Madison Square Garden.' He was dreading this title, but it actually made him a fan. Read his review to find out why...

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/6204...a_monster.html
Old 12-15-2011, 04:55 PM

I watched this on HBO. It was pretty good! Everything around Gaga may be gimmicks but she is not a gimmick herself...at the end of the day she's just a girl with a piano and she can sang and bang.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:03 PM

My GF wanted this. Can't trust the reviewer.

Opinionhaver so this was good? Might try it out.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobeskillz View Post

Opinionhaver so this was good? Might try it out.
I can't promise that it will convert a non-believer but your girl will certainly love it...go ahead and give it that try. According to this review the disc does what it's supposed to do at least!

One thing that's definitely true is the non-lip-synching...which is all the more apparent (and impressive) because she's dancing her ass off a healthy portion of the time. And if nothing else the outlandishness of the show is amusing.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opinionhaver View Post
I can't promise that it will convert a non-believer but your girl will certainly love it...go ahead and give it that try. According to this review the disc does what it's supposed to do at least!

One thing that's definitely true is the non-lip-synching...which is all the more apparent (and impressive) because she's dancing her ass off a healthy portion of the time. And if nothing else the outlandishness of the show is amusing.
Cool thanks a lot man!
Old 12-15-2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobeskillz View Post
Can't trust the reviewer?! Which one of my reviews did you disagree with? And considering I give this a strong review despite not being a Gaga fan, why wouldn't you trust this one? Just curious. Not trying to pick a fight or anything.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Hickman View Post
Can't trust the reviewer?! Which one of my reviews did you disagree with? And considering I give this a strong review despite not being a Gaga fan, why wouldn't you trust this one? Just curious. Not trying to pick a fight or anything.
valid question, comment kinda made me turn my head like a dog trying to figure out what's all that malarky.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:35 PM
Formerly Lordoftherings

Not a Gaga fan myself, but I will add this to my Blu-ray Music Concert collection.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Hickman View Post
Can't trust the reviewer?! Which one of my reviews did you disagree with?
Considering the poor quality of your DP review I am not trusting your reviews. Fully agree with KobesKillz.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:17 AM

Default Exclusive

It might be region B (I guess it can be googeled), but it isn't only avaliable at Best-Buy

play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/24869319/Lady-Gaga-Presents-The-Monster-Ball-Tour-at-Madison-Square-Garden/Product.html?searchtype=BLU&searchsource=0&searchs tring=lady+gaga&urlrefer=search&strefer=BLU&search filters=s%7blady+gaga%7d%2bc%7b600%7d%2b[/url]