'Lady Gaga: The Monster Ball Tour - Madison Square Garden' available now at Best Buy - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-29-2011, 03:59 PM

Default 'Lady Gaga: The Monster Ball Tour - Madison Square Garden' available now at Best Buy

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/6204...a_monster.html
Old 11-29-2011, 04:18 PM

Please let it be Nate that reviews this.

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 11-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Former Member

...if i'm asked, i will. it may be the most lawsuitiest review ever written.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
...if i'm asked, i will. it may be the most lawsuitiest review ever written.
And here I thought ROTJ would take the cake.

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 12-01-2011, 04:04 AM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

I had procured an HD copy of this from somewhere else a long time ago after realizing it wasn't going to be released on Blu, all I can say about the show.... I like some of Gaga's stuff, but I have a problem with this show. The entire time I kept telling her to BLOW YOUR DAMN NOSE. Her voice was not any bit what we are used to hearing and I swear she did the whole show with snot up her snout.

Oh, and obviously now that it's available on Blu, I don't know if I would even buy it on sale. I deleted the file. The PQ and AQ were good, just not Gaga!
Old 12-01-2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
I had procured an HD copy of this from somewhere else a long time ago after realizing it wasn't going to be released on Blu, all I can say about the show.... I like some of Gaga's stuff, but I have a problem with this show. The entire time I kept telling her to BLOW YOUR DAMN NOSE. Her voice was not any bit what we are used to hearing and I swear she did the whole show with snot up her snout.

Oh, and obviously now that it's available on Blu, I don't know if I would even buy it on sale. I deleted the file. The PQ and AQ were good, just not Gaga!
And now you'll get to see her snot covered snout in 1080P.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffeman View Post
Snot covered, raw meat covered, or whatever stupid prop of the day she decides to cover herself with just to say HEY LOOK AT ME! I'M DIFFERENT!
Old 12-01-2011, 04:03 PM

Indeed! I never even heard or seen her until about a year ago. I hardly ever keep up with the crap that's called music today.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:54 AM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffeman View Post
The file I had was 1080P but I'm sure it was compressed a bit more.