Former Member

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

wait.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Old 11-21-2011, 09:15 PM

I knew that was coming.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Former Member

have i gotten that obvious in my old age? perhaps i should have used a lolcat macro.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:18 PM

This and Fireproof are two of the very worst movies I have seen in my life. In every way they are incompetently made: writing, acting, directing... I realize that some people eat them up for some reason, but I don't think it helps spread the message to newcomers when your product is so very, very bad.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Former Member

due to the fact they cost so little to make and make so much, i doubt the kendrick (hack) brothers (worthless hacks) will ever actually LEARN about filmmaking. why would they? just do the same shit over and over, and make more money. they have a built in audience that will even buy book tie-ins and have stupid study groups over the content who will NEVER criticize the incompetence (or even recognize it) because they have their blinders on.

fact is, i'd invest money in them and tyler perry. they make films that make money for nearly nothing. that said, i'd rather cut off my own ear and have sex with it than call the kendrick people good filmmakers. they're not. they're good propagandists. heck, they're GREAT propagandists.

i do have to ask one question, though: anyone who is NOT of faith: has anything in Flywheel, Fireproof, or Facing the Giants, or even this film ever really AFFECTED you? due to the heavy handed nature of these features, i really don't see them having the capability of doing anything more than preaching to the already converted, the choir. i also don't see these flicks as anything other than advertising tools, fundraisers, in essence, for the atlanta church they come from.

this post was not an attack on any religion. this post has NOTHING to do with religion. it is a question for people who are not religious, and it is a comment on the lack of talent behind (and in front) of the camera. don't get twisted undergarments over my questioning the effectiveness of these films.