'Wonder of the Universe' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-31-2011, 03:56 PM

Default 'Wonder of the Universe' - High-Def Digest Review

Aaron has reviewed 'Wonders of the Universe.' He says this was surprisingly good. With strong video but disappointing audio, this is worth a look.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/5115..._universe.html
Old 08-31-2011, 05:04 PM

Default Another BBC Gem

With regard to Mr. Cox. Brian Cox is another in the long line of articulate, knowledgeable and interesting to listen to experts that the BBC seems to be able to find for their documentaries. He shows so much enthusiasm and love for his subject matter the viewer has no choice but to get drawn in as well. I always wonder where the Beeb finds these people. They make learning fun.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reidw View Post
With regard to Mr. Cox. Brian Cox is another in the long line of articulate, knowledgeable and interesting to listen to experts that the BBC seems to be able to find for their documentaries. He shows so much enthusiasm and love for his subject matter the viewer has no choice but to get drawn in as well. I always wonder where the Beeb finds these people. They make learning fun.
In the case of Brian Cox playing keyboards in D-Ream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etaZP...eature=related

Old 09-21-2011, 01:12 PM

I see the reviewer says this is a single disc set - but when I look it up elsewhere, it seems to indicate this is a 2 BD-50 disc set. Is this a 1 or 2 disc set? Maybe the extras were on a 2nd disc the reviewer did not get?

Update: I just got this title in the mail from a fellow forum member. The one I got is a single disc, but it appears to have all 4 segments as advertised.

Last edited by Rich86; 10-22-2011 at 05:57 PM.