'Tactical Force' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-09-2011, 08:47 PM

Default 'Tactical Force' - High-Def Digest Review

Whoever is buying DTV movies like 'Tactical Force,' Aaron Peck would like you to stop. He says purchasing something this bad just encourages producers to make more of the same. This "movie" is dreadful. This Blu-ray features just slightly above average video and audio and a bit o' extras that no one will care about. One to avoid.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/5326...cal_force.html
Old 08-10-2011, 01:01 AM

hehe, must be tough on you guys to have to sit thru this stuff. I won't watch that other one, house of the rising sun, but this one I had actually planned to watch mainly cause michael jai white has some good moves, and I thought austin wasn't all that bad in that island survival flick. but I guess I was wrong..yes, they need to stop making these. maybe we'll get a marine 2 or something next time, hopefully.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Peck
it's shooting so low that one wonders if it was aiming at the ground and somehow missed that.
Quote:
You can tell the actors' only direction in this movie was to act "douchey" or something to that effect.
Quote:
It's like a slap in the face to your audience (of half a dozen)
Will someone nominate Aaron Peck for office? America needs a president this funny. I'm laughing out loud as I write this.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:54 AM

well Aron and attebery i bought this and found it good so ill keep buying stuff like this

mind you every film i like you guys seem to trash anyway
Old 08-10-2011, 07:47 AM

Hahaha, poor Aaron, having to sit through two wrassler "movies" in a week.

So Aaron, who is the more master of thespians, Batista, or Steve Austin? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by degecko87 View Post
well Aron and attebery i bought this and found it good so ill keep buying stuff like this

mind you every film i like you guys seem to trash anyway
Old 08-10-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roblove11 View Post
hehe, must be tough on you guys to have to sit thru this stuff. I won't watch that other one, house of the rising sun, but this one I had actually planned to watch mainly cause michael jai white has some good moves, and I thought austin wasn't all that bad in that island survival flick. but I guess I was wrong..yes, they need to stop making these. maybe we'll get a marine 2 or something next time, hopefully.
You might still like it. I doubt that Aaron gives certain DTV wrasslin movies 4 stars, so this might just be as good as the other ones that you've enjoyed.

Personally I have a super-high tolerance for cheese, mainly because I'm fully aware of what I'm watching and don't let it trick me, so it's quite possible that you could still enjoy a 1/5 movie if it's your type of flick. I like Jason Statham, for example, so I can easily enjoy a cheesy Statham flick even if I objectively know it's a 2/5. "The Tournament", for a non-Statham example, is a shit movie, but I would totally pick it up on Blu if I see it in stores because I enjoyed the shit out of it.

Just some food for thought.