'Mega Python vs. Gatoroid' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-15-2011, 02:16 PM

Default 'Mega Python vs. Gatoroid' - High-Def Digest Review

Our review of 'Mega Python vs. Gatoroid' has just been posted! Alas, Nate says this isn't everything we had hoped for. Yes, it's insanely cheesy, brainless fun, and it's perfectly ironic and ridiculous, but he was also a little bored by it all. This Blu-ray features below average video and audio and little in the way of extras. You can skip this.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/4838..._gatoroid.html
Old 06-15-2011, 02:48 PM

In your last paragraph, did you mean to type "Megapython vs GATORADE"? Or were you just being facetious?
Old 06-15-2011, 03:05 PM
Former Member

yes, that was intentional. after typing gatoroid a bunch of times, i wanted to slip a gatorade in there. when i saw the title of the film back in march or so, i instantly thought of gatorade, i mean, such a stupid name. SUPER gator. GATORSAURUS. those sound better.

i've renamed films before, to be facetious, see if people catch them, and i do try to be less than serious with these new age creature features, since they refuse to take themselves seriously, why should i? you caught the one not-so-hidden one in this review!
Old 06-15-2011, 03:48 PM

I really liked this film and thought it was a hoot. The redneck gator hunters were especially good and
Tiffany does a great job of delivering over-the-top dialogue .
I was disappointed at how anorexic Debby Gibson looks in contrast to her Megashark appearance though.
She's skin and bone.
It's strange that this film's not listed at all as an amazon.ca pre-order and not coming out till next week on amazon.com but there are in-stock listings in canadian ebay for $30. Screeners maybe.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
GATORSAURUS
Ok that's it, if I lose my job I'm gonna cash my first unemployment check, grab my camcorder and make the "Gatorsaurus" movie. I'm getting tired of watching everyone else make money with this schlock.

I suppose you might have some sort of claim on the word "gatorsaurus" now. I'll have my people call your people.