'WWE: Wrestlemania XXVII' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-02-2011, 04:44 PM

Default 'WWE: Wrestlemania XXVII' - High-Def Digest Review

Nate has reviewed another WWE release. Find out what he has to say about 'WWE: Wrestlemania XXVII' right.....NOW!

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/5296...aniaXXVII.html
Old 06-02-2011, 05:25 PM

...I feel kind of bad for you if you weren't able to enjoy at least HHH/Undertaker. Didn't match the previous two years of Shawn Michaels/Undertaker matches, but was still fantastic. Orton/Punk was the only other one that even slightly came close.

The annoying editing (or "revisionist history" as you called it) has been going on for many, many years now - long time fans will remember Hulk Hogan getting eliminated from a Royal Rumble in the early 90's to the delight of the crowd...followed by a replay next week where they piped in boos. Come on.. It's one of the main reasons I never buy these releases...I'll just hold on to my copy of the original HD broadcast. Quality may be a hair lower but I'd rather have the real thing. If someone gets booed during the show, I don't want to hear fake-sounding cheers piped in over them on the disc.

Last edited by KaneRobot; 06-02-2011 at 05:35 PM.