Landy is offline Go Jets Go!

Unless FDTD is the special edition I'll stick with my Canadian release. I also already have H20.

Wow what a crapfest of releases, what infuriates me more is that the original Crow is not on this list.

With all the Miramax titles waiting to be released they go with these.

thejnc is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Idioteque... View Post
    Wow what a crapfest of releases, what infuriates me more is that the original Crow is not on this list.

Ecactly!!! Who the fuck wants Crow 2 over the original. Unless they are taking their time to give us a proper release. But even then, shouldn't they wait to release 2 along with the original? I would be more apt to get 2 in some bundle with a discount. But by itself.... hells no.

But will get FDTD. The movie where I realized Clooney was more than a tv actor.
    Finished 2017 Games
    Finished 2016 Games
    Finished 2015 Games
    Finished 2014 Games

Quote Originally Posted by RedRedSuit View Post
    Thejnc has essentially perfect grammar around here...

jetpacksam is offline Member

Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown come to mind.
    Sony KDL-52EX700
    Denon AVR 791
    Sony BDP-CX 960 {x2}
    Polk Audio TSi 300 Mains
    Polk Audio CS 10 Center
    Polk Audio TSi 200 Surrounds

= 280+
    DVD = 55

hugoagogo is offline Member

I picked up the Halloween Triple pack with H20, Curse of MM, & Resurrection (13.99 at Amazon right now for the triple pack). That'll do me until they plan something special with the Halloween releases

mstrbass2000 is offline Member

dumb a-holes expect those titles to sell ??? now if this was jackie brown or pulp fiction i could see huge sales #s

Landy is offline Go Jets Go!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    dumb a-holes expect those titles to sell ??? now if this was jackie brown or pulp fiction i could see huge sales #s
    Those are probably Lionsgate. I don't think anyone in their right mind would give Pulp Fiction to Echo Bridge.

Bouncy X is offline Member

throw me in the Crow confusion crowd. i personally do like the 2nd movie but i'd still rather the first get a proper release and all. but let me guess, this will just be the theatrical version. granted the directors cut is only like 6mins longer but it just feels better and has a better ending i find.

but yeah, where's the love for the first movie. its a cult classic afterall and it never got proper love on dvd. sure that 2 disc edition was good but with the passage of time, maybe the could do some retrospective on it.

kabla is offline Member

Part of me wonders what is going on with the first Crow film. Even during its DVD days, there were never really the kind of multiple releases you typically find with such "cult" films, even when it was at its heyday at hot topic stores and goth kids everywhere.

Fast forward to today and we've pretty much been left with no news or updates on a Blu-Ray release for it. Maybe there is some kind of rights issue with distribution. That's just pure speculation on my part. I would be absolutely shocked if we didn't get a release by the time that remake/reboot/whatever the hell it is comes out. That's still another 2 years away, though.

The films in this annoucement do seem like an odd group. Then again, with those list prices, these will probably all sell for around $12-$15 in the hopes that people will pick them up on impulse.

REDBULL74 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by kabla View Post
    Part of me wonders what is going on with the first Crow film. Even during its DVD days, there were never really the kind of multiple releases you typically find with such "cult" films, even when it was at its heyday at hot topic stores and goth kids everywhere.

Fast forward to today and we've pretty much been left with no news or updates on a Blu-Ray release for it.
    The original CROW has been out on BLU-RAY in Japan for over a year or so and the transfer is amazing!! All you guys complaining about the THE CROW...............just get the Japanese Import and be done with it already.
    MEDIA
    =542
    =353

Total Movies=895

EQUIPMENT
    =Toshiba HD-A35, HD-A3, HD-A30 x 2 (new/sealed)
    =LG BH200 x 2, SONY BDP-S350
    PC based player=LG Super Multi Blue=(BLU-RAY ROM & HD-DVD ROM)
    Samsung PN64D7000 64 Inch Plasma, Panasonic TC-P50S1 50 Inch Plasma

Warhammer is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Idioteque... View Post

TESTIFY! WTF?! No Crow but Crow City of Anal?! AGH!