http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/4900/crow_angels.html

From Dusk Till Dawn
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1727...sktildawn.html

Halloween H2O
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/4898/halloween_h2o.html

The Yards
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/4899/yards.html
Old 03-18-2011, 12:53 PM

Unless FDTD is the special edition I'll stick with my Canadian release. I also already have H20.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:34 PM

Wow what a crapfest of releases, what infuriates me more is that the original Crow is not on this list.

With all the Miramax titles waiting to be released they go with these.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idioteque... View Post
Wow what a crapfest of releases, what infuriates me more is that the original Crow is not on this list.

With all the Miramax titles waiting to be released they go with these.
Ecactly!!! Who the fuck wants Crow 2 over the original. Unless they are taking their time to give us a proper release. But even then, shouldn't they wait to release 2 along with the original? I would be more apt to get 2 in some bundle with a discount. But by itself.... hells no.

But will get FDTD. The movie where I realized Clooney was more than a tv actor.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:56 PM

Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown come to mind.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:11 PM

I picked up the Halloween Triple pack with H20, Curse of MM, & Resurrection (13.99 at Amazon right now for the triple pack). That'll do me until they plan something special with the Halloween releases
Old 03-18-2011, 05:20 PM

dumb a-holes expect those titles to sell ??? now if this was jackie brown or pulp fiction i could see huge sales #s
Old 03-18-2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
dumb a-holes expect those titles to sell ??? now if this was jackie brown or pulp fiction i could see huge sales #s
Those are probably Lionsgate. I don't think anyone in their right mind would give Pulp Fiction to Echo Bridge.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:16 PM

throw me in the Crow confusion crowd. i personally do like the 2nd movie but i'd still rather the first get a proper release and all. but let me guess, this will just be the theatrical version. granted the directors cut is only like 6mins longer but it just feels better and has a better ending i find.

but yeah, where's the love for the first movie. its a cult classic afterall and it never got proper love on dvd. sure that 2 disc edition was good but with the passage of time, maybe the could do some retrospective on it.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:47 PM

Part of me wonders what is going on with the first Crow film. Even during its DVD days, there were never really the kind of multiple releases you typically find with such "cult" films, even when it was at its heyday at hot topic stores and goth kids everywhere.

Fast forward to today and we've pretty much been left with no news or updates on a Blu-Ray release for it. Maybe there is some kind of rights issue with distribution. That's just pure speculation on my part. I would be absolutely shocked if we didn't get a release by the time that remake/reboot/whatever the hell it is comes out. That's still another 2 years away, though.

The films in this annoucement do seem like an odd group. Then again, with those list prices, these will probably all sell for around $12-$15 in the hopes that people will pick them up on impulse.