Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-08-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete

So in the newest issue of EGM (August 2007) They announce in their 20th Anniversary Final Fantasy section (page 24) Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete, saying "The FFVII flick dishes up more sizzle than steak, but this revamped and expanded version looks sweeter then ever". Any one else know anything about whats expanded with this title? Will it just be a blu-ray double dip of the recently released Advent Children Special Edition? Im hoping for a dubbed version of Last Order....anyway just thought Id throw this out there
Old 07-09-2007, 02:55 AM

nope. the Blu-ray version is going to have extended scenes, new fight scenes, deleted scenes, new documentary.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:42 PM

I have holded off buying this in hopes of a hi def version. My wish has been answered .
Old 07-09-2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taygan315 View Post
I have holded off buying this in hopes of a hi def version. My wish has been answered .
I have the DVD. Special Addition DVD and soon Blu-ray...oh yea, and UMD too
Old 07-09-2007, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
I have the DVD. Special Addition DVD and soon Blu-ray...oh yea, and UMD too
Well...I think its safe to say you are a ''fan'' of this flick. Cool. Do you have Spirits Within?? When this movie came out in theaters I thought it was the best computer generated movie I have ever seen. Children just looks incredible.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:17 AM

Yeah as far as story goes, neither Spirits or Children were very strong BUT it will surely make for some SPECTACULAR demo material!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Well...I think its safe to say you are a ''fan'' of this flick. Cool. Do you have Spirits Within?? When this movie came out in theaters I thought it was the best computer generated movie I have ever seen. Children just looks incredible.
yea, I was actually a big fan of Spirits. I thought it was a very touching story so i cant waiiiittt for that on Blu of the ray
Old 07-10-2007, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
yea, I was actually a big fan of Spirits. I thought it was a very touching story so i cant waiiiittt for that on Blu of the ray
Cool. I liked the story as well. The fact that it looks the way it does is just icing on the cake. I would love to see them do a modern action movie using their computer generated technology. Kind of like A Scanner Darkly. It had a original style to it and the actors were easily recognizable. Animation is so free in that they are not bound to any physical barriers. It is pretty much up to the animators discretion and their own imagination.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:43 PM

Quote:
same here this will look friggin great!