'Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-30-2010, 01:58 PM

Default 'Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales' - High-Def Digest Review

Our review of 'Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales' has been posted. 'Cars' fans should be giddy about this one. It's a short release, but it should tickle your white wall tires. This Blu-ray features five star video and audio and a great assortment of extras. If you have a 'Cars' fan in your house, this is a no-brainer. Highly recommended.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3889/carstoon.html
Old 12-30-2010, 02:08 PM

I'm a little confused about the length of the feature(s) on this title. The review heading says 91 minutes - but the text refers to it being just a half-hour. Which is it? A typo somewhere? Did I read something incorrectly?
Old 12-30-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attebery View Post
If you have a 'Cars' fan in your house, this is a no-brainer.
At the price they're asking, it's definitely brain-requisite for me.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:31 PM

Good review, thank you. However, what happened to the list of specs that have been so handy for quick reference?
Old 12-30-2010, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich86 View Post
I'm a little confused about the length of the feature(s) on this title. The review heading says 91 minutes - but the text refers to it being just a half-hour. Which is it? A typo somewhere? Did I read something incorrectly?
Yeah that confused me too, as the runtime at the top of the article only ever includes the main feature. It looks like they included all the extras in the total runtime, which isn't how it normally works here. I would suggest they change it for the sake of consistency. That top number is one I often look at when deciding if I have time to watch the movie tonight, or if a collection is long enough to warrant buying.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuslaw View Post
Good review, thank you. However, what happened to the list of specs that have been so handy for quick reference?
Our system occasionally has a bug that erroneously deletes that info after you enter it. It's very frustrating. I'll give Mike a heads-up that it needs to be re-entered.
My opinions are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employers, whomever they may be.